- Read the topic and reflect. The time you spend to think about it depends on you, it can be from several minutes to several days, weeks.
- Do not try to uncover the topic entirely, try to dwell on what you are interested in, use your life experience, try to bring your own vision of the problem.
- Record the most successful, in your opinion, statements on this issue.
- Get rid of the records that contain well-known statements that are not of interest in reading and do not emphasize your individuality (for example: “The computer has firmly entered our life.” Everyone already knows this!).
- Replace statements that are common (for example: “Information technology improves the quality of the educational process”) with more specific ones.
- Think about the fact that some statements are not enough, it is advisable to convince the readers that they are true.
2. Form the “skeleton” essay.
- The “skeleton” of your essay will be formed from those statements that you thought were successful.
- Place the statements in some order. Consider whether some of them should be swapped.
- Determine the number of paragraphs, taking into account the introduction, main part, conclusion.
3. Draw the details.
- Develop a thought in each of the paragraphs.
- Support your statements with evidence, give the facts.
- Use vivid descriptions, quotes, etc. that will interest the reader.
- Use traps to attract attention: a quote, poem, question, unusual fact, idea, or funny story.
4. We carry out verification.
- Make sure your essay is easy to read.
- Check whether your thoughts are consistent, whether they lead to the logical conclusion of the topic. ”
- Humor is an effective tool, but use it wisely. Sarcastic or bold tone is often annoying. Real humor is art, it is a sign of good taste. Essay writing is not limited in time, you can rewrite it many times, ask friends to read your essay.
- Essays are limited to a certain number of words, so you need to intelligently manage this volume. Sometimes this means giving up some ideas or details, especially if they have already been mentioned somewhere or are not directly relevant to the case. Such things only distract the reader’s attention and overshadow the main topic of the essay.
- Avoid using slang, stencil phrases, abbreviation of words, too frivolous in the essay. The language used in writing an essay should be taken seriously.